Thousands of car accidents happen every day in the U.S. From minor fender-benders to devastating and deadly wrecks, any car collision can have long-term effects on the victim. Whiplash, spinal cord injury, broken bones and chronic pains are frequently reported injuries associated with crashes.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident that was someone else’s fault, an attorney who specializes in car accident injuries will know the laws in your area and can provide you with the legal advice and information you need.
If you’ve been involved in a car accident, you might be facing these issues:
- High medical expenses
- Loss of wages or future income
- Extreme emotional distress
- Loss of quality of life, and
- Other life-altering consequences.
By consulting with an attorney as soon as possible, you can understand and recover a satisfactory amount on your insurance claim, and also be able to bring those who caused the accident to justice.
Consult with our best car accident lawyers at 855-880-8335, or submit the form online to learn more.
What Will Our Car Accident Lawyers Do For You?
Layfield & Barrett has some of the best car accident lawyers who have won settlements and verdicts worth millions. By choosing to work with our attorneys, you can be assured of receiving our best legal services because we provide:
We work hard to build relationships with our clients so that we can execute the most accurate and compelling cases for compensation.
- Qualified doctors on lien
- Expert legal guidance whenever you need it
- Committed legal representation
- All the legal aspects of your case taken care of, from beginning to end
- Assistance with insurance claims
- Thorough investigations of the accident in order to collect evidence
- Compassionate listening and understanding
- Frequent and responsive communication
- And many other services.
We believe that the only thing an accident injury victim should be focusing on in the wake of a car accident is his or her recovery.
Our attorneys are committed to helping auto accident victims recover the compensation they deserve. We’ve earned millions of dollars in compensation for our clients, and that has been integral to their ability to regain their quality of life and move on after an accident.
Each client we work for has a unique story and car accident situation. We have a proven track record of settling and litigating all kinds of car accident claims for hundreds of thousands of dollars for our clients.
Types of Car Accidents We Handle
There are a variety of ways you could be involved in a car accident. We handle every type, including:
How Do You Recover Your Car Accident Compensation?
With our experienced car accident attorneys by your side, you can confidently expect to have a beneficial lawsuit that will help you secure maximum compensation possible. Injuries could include whiplash, paralysis, amputation, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, catastrophic injuries, and wrongful death. Your settlement should ideally consider:
- Cost of damage to the car, or its replacement
- The extent of your injuries and cost of medical bills
- Lost future earning and enjoyment potential
- The emotional trauma of losing a loved one
- The psychological anguish you’ve had to suffer
- Insurance policies held by you and those responsible
- And many other factors.
These damages may be economic or non-economic, and we consider both equally important when determining the value of your claim. With expert negotiation skills, we make sure that those who are liable to pay you, offer a settlement that you’re satisfied with. If you’re not happy with what’s offered, or if we believe you deserve more, we are prepared to take the case to court and fight for a just verdict in your favor.
The Types of Car Accident Lawsuits
- Negligence lawsuits consider the failure to be attentive and careful while driving on the roads. If this is your case, our lawyers will prove that those who hurt you were indeed negligent, and owe you compensation.
- Manufacturer liability lawsuits consider the faults in manufacturing of the vehicle you were driving. Our attorneys will prove that a manufacturing defect caused your accident, and as a result, the company is liable for damages.
- Road design lawsuits consider the faulty design and construction of the roads that resulted in the accident. Such defects include hazardous surfaces, hidden or non-existent road signs or lights, poor barriers or rails, unprotected cliffs, etc.
- Wrongful death lawsuits are filed when the car accident resulted in the death of a loved one. Such claims are devastating and our car accident lawyers do everything possible to help grieving families find closure.
What Should You Do After a Car Accident?
- When you’ve been involved in a car accident, here are some steps you can take immediately that could help us and make a difference to your lawsuit:
- Get the information of other parties in the accident – witnesses, attending police officers, etc.
- Don’t discuss the accident until you have spoken to an attorney. Anything that you say could work against you in a personal injury case.
- Take pictures of the scene of the accident and of your injuries.
- Keep track of all medical diagnoses and treatment. Information that proves hardship is helpful.
- Some injuries will be evident immediately, but others won’t show up until months later. Taking a settlement without talking to an attorney could prevent you from receiving the full amount you deserve.
Our personal injury attorneys complete independent car accident investigations to ensure the exhibits, presentations and reconstructions presented on your behalf are accurate, compelling and complete. Every detail counts, so make sure you give the lawyers all the information that could work for your case, or even harm it, so that we prepare reasonable responses.
Dealing with Insurance Companies
Insurance companies are businesses and will try to undervalue your claim and offer you a quick but smaller settlement – one that wouldn’t be able to cover all your needs and expenses. With our car accident lawyers, you can be sure that your best interests will always be protected, and you get the full amount you deserve as swiftly and satisfactorily as possible. We can represent in you in all kinds of insurance claims including:
- Comprehensive coverage
- Personal injury protection (PIP)
- Liability insurance
- Collision coverage
- Uninsured /Underinsured Motorist Protection
- Medical Payments (MedPay)
SPEAK TO A CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER FOR FREE TODAY
To learn more about how Layfield & Barrett can benefit you the most, call us at 855-880-8335 to schedule your free consultation, or send us your case with the form online. Speak with an attorney soon before the statute of limitations in your state runs out.